Don’t leave your latest gaming obsession at your desk. With these powerful laptops, you can level up wherever, whenever.
1. Razer Blade
The newest Blade laptop comes with top-tier Nvidia graphics, a quad-core Intel processor, and an optional 14-inch, 4K touchscreen. Razer’s customizable Chroma LED system lets you choose the color and animation style of your keyboard backlighting, so the Blade looks as good as it games.
$1,899 and up
2. Alienware 13
The chunky black Alienware is one of the only laptops with a 13-inch OLED touchscreen. Like the Blade, Nvidia graphics and quad-core Intel power mean it’s no slouch for gaming, VR, or multimedia. It’s not the slimmest machine, but the 5-pound body is stacked with every port you need for connecting your myriad peripherals.
$1,150 and up
3. Asus ROG Zephyrus M
This transforming Asus laptop comes straight from Cybertron. When you flip up the 15.6-inch screen, the back of the case eases open 6 millimeters to help vent all the hot air pumped out by that brawny Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070p graphics chip and a new eighth-gen Intel processor.
$2,199 and up
For buying advice for these products and more, visit wired.com/shop.
This article appears in the May issue. Subscribe now.
More Great WIRED Stories
- Did YouTube phenomenon Poppy steal her style from another star?
- The physics—and physicality—of extreme juggling
- Why a trendy, expensive countertop air fryer can’t outperform a simple sheet pan
- The vehicle of the future has two wheels, handlebars, and is a bike
- Blockchains are super secure and slightly hard to understand, but here’s what you need to know
- Looking for more? Sign up for our daily newsletter and never miss our latest and greatest stories